Us and the World.....

Wednesday, July 13, 2005


I just wanted to say a few things about what Cedar has been doing. She turned 5 on May 11 this year and will be starting kindergarten the end of August. She is very excited. So far she has never been out of my sight since she was born. We didn't put her in preschool because we were moving back to Idaho right when she could have been attending school. I thought it would be hard to change schools and all that (plus I still was very happy to keep her at home with me). The first and only thing she has been involved in on her own has been dance. She started in January of this year and was pretty nervous. I am not kidding! She had just one class a week and in both Jan and Feb she, seriously, just stood there stiff as a board. I kept thinking I was crazy to keep her in it, but she would get her dance clothes on each week and go. All week long she would talk about her dance class and her teachers. Then after that two months of no dancing or even moving, she suddenly joined the class and knew the moves and was a pretty good dancer. Kids are amazing. Anyway she completely loves to dance and didn't have any problem with her recital or anything. I am sure she will do fine starting kindergarten, and of course more dance classes.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • Oh' she is sooooo cute! It has been soooo long since I have heard her squeely little voice! I bet she is so excited to start kindergarten!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 AM, July 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home