Us and the World.....

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Tuesday the 27th we went to Lagoon in Utah. We went with friends, JJ, Kim and Jayna. Oakley and Cedar rode on all the rollercoasters. It was amazing, we didn't get on any of the kiddy rides, Cedar made the height limit by an inch and she wasn't scared of anything. The Colosal takes you upside down twice and it didn't bother her a bit. Oakley loved everything. We hit most of the rides and then went to the water park that is in the same park (called lagoon-a-beach) it was really fun too! I am just posting a few pics because I couldn't get many because we had to hold on TIGHT on all the others. We all had a wonderful day. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • Thi slooks like so much fun! I am so glad you are sharing pictures here! I LOVE them all! I will have to get busy and get some more taken and posted! LOVE THEM!
    ~Misty

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:04 PM, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home