Us and the World.....

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Last Week of Summer Vacation.

It is Wednesday Aug. 24th. and Oakley and Cedar are enjoying the last week of summer vacation. They have all the school supplies they need and new backpacks. Oakley starts 2nd grade the 29th and Cedar starts kindergarten the 30th. My last day of babysitting Ashlyn, Taylor and Maddie is Thursday. I am so happy to be done. I think the kids are pretty excited too. We will be able to see alot more friends and family since we don't have to be at home all day. I will have a few hours in the morning while Cedar is at school to get my own work done, which will be amazing. We loved our summer back in Idaho. It really went fast (of course) but we are looking forward to school, soccer and dance.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home