Us and the World.....

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Cedar's lost her first tooth!

 
Cedar had an exciting couple of days. Wednesday while we ate dinner,she kept scraping her teeth together and we figured out her little tooth was really loose. I don't know if it got that loose from scraping it with her top tooth or from a bite of her taco, but she was so excited her friends at school have all lost a tooth and she hadn't. She was afraid to sleep because she thought it would just fall out. So she still had her tooth all day Thursday and that night we went to Steve and Nancy's for poker. From 7pm until 9pm all Cedar could do is try to get that tooth out. She got tons of advice from all of us on what to do, and she wouldn't let me tie floss around it. Finally, I at 9:30 she was so tired of it she let me tie floss around it and we told her to yank on it. She then asked me to "gently pull on it" I knew I had to get it with one pull so I just yanked, it came out and she cried a bit but nothing bad. She was so excited and was very excited for the tooth fairy. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home