Us and the World.....

Monday, February 20, 2006


It has been awhile, February is going so fast I can't keep up. I don't know how you can loose control of the days and they just fly. Marty had his 50th birthday and it was a great surprise party for him. He had lots of old friends and family. Then Valentines was here and the kids had parties at school and worked hard writing cards to all there classmates. When I woke up the 14th Pat had 12 red roses, chocolates and a card all set out for me, I was very happy and surprised. The night before the kids got him some Spongebob boxers and then I got him chocolates. Oakley and Cedar had so many treats from school and then Grandma and Grandpa Linscheid sent them a little money with their valentine card. We had alot of fun spending the money, they added it to there allowance and got a few toys on sale.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • Love the beautiful pictures.
    What a great surprise in Valentines. Glad to hear you are all doing so good!
    Miss you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:19 PM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home